In addition to creating Beautiful Smiles in a fun and comfortable environment, here at Brandon Linn Orthodontics, we know the importance of staying involved constantly in our community. Follow this page to see what events we are sponsoring right now. If you have an event that you would like for us to sponsor, please fill out the form below
Hope Held by a Horse provides a safe, positive environment, in the company of horses, to support women with breast cancer to learn, grow and heal.
Hope Held by a Horse gives women the opportunity to reclaim a part of themselves that has been lost or diminished through the challenges of breast cancer. Our goal is to provide a place in which they can address fears and express emotional pain. The spiritual connection with horses helps them feel supported, centered, empowered and able to continue on and thrive.
We are honored to help support a cause that is dear to our hearts here at Brandon Linn Orthodontics and ask for your help in donating to this wonderful organization. Click here to make a donation.
- We are honored to sponsor the Drive to Benefit There With Care and would love the support of the community. If you would like to help provide much needed items for families and children facing critical illness, you can assist by donating the following items: Boxed Cereal, Macaroni and Cheese, and Sweet & Salty snacks (pretzels, chips, granola bars, etc). We ask that food items be delivered to any of our locations (call to see where we are that day) and items will be placed in the Green Bin Blessed Tub located at our Lincoln and Quebec location. We thank you in advance for your support.
- We together with SECOND WIND FUND believe that every child and youth at risk of suicide should have access to the mental health treatment they need. For every patient referred to our office, we donate to this amazing organization that helps to match children and youth at risk for suicide with licensed therapists in their communities.
- Drennen was the victim of a tragic drowning accident. In his memory, the primary focus of Drennen’s Dreams is promoting drowning prevention and water safety to ensure that no more unnecessary deaths occur due to insufficient training of lifeguards, lack of necessary monitoring and medical equipment, and mismanagement of pool facilities. They work with private and nonprofit organizations with pools, water parks, and waterfronts to reinforce accountability standards and ensure lifeguards know how to implement their training, and they will help lifeguards understand what is truly at stake while they are on duty. Most importantly they inspire their confidence and vigilance while on duty. They help aquatics managers understand their duties regarding establishing protocols, procedures, emergency action plans, in-service training and equipment training. For facility owners/operators they help them understand water activity risk management through appropriate oversight, responsibility, and accountability to create a culture of patron safety and fun. Brandon Linn Orthodontics proudly sponsors this event annually.
Sign up for the Splash Dash Here
For more information about Drennens Dreams Click Here
- Each year, Brandon Linn Orthodontics celebrates Teacher Appreciation Week by giving away orthodontic treatment to our local teachers! If you are a K-12 or specials teacher in DCSD in need or orthodontic treatment, call us today!
*2019 offer is valid for the first 3 teachers to contact us.
- With technology use on the rise we have also seen an alarming increase in bullying via social media. Join us along with DEFEAT THE LABEL in taking a Stand4Change to beat bullying.
Defeat the Label’s programs are designed to help all to be proactive in efforts to build awareness, reduce bullying and create empathy. Stop by our office to have your child sign the Pledge to speak up when they see a friend being bullied.
- Supporting our local schools is one of the most important ways that we feel we can help out in our community! Join DCS Montessori Elementary School for a FREE OUTDOOR FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT in the park on Friday May 3rd.