Discreetly Straighten Your Smile With Cutting-Edge Technology
Dr. Linn has in-depth experience using the cutting-edge technology of clear, removable aligners to create healthy, beautiful smiles as a Platinum Invisalign practitioner in Castle Rock, CO. Invisalign offers a level of subtlety that surpasses even clear braces, making it an excellent option for both teens and adults.
Enjoy Easy & Comfortable Treatment With Invisalign
With the help of Brandon Linn Orthodontics' Invisalign treatment, straightening your teeth is as simple as smiling thanks to a number of advantages.
- True discretion - Even more so than clear braces, which still need a visible metal wire, Invisalign offers the utmost discretion for straightening teeth. With Invisalign, no one will notice that you are receiving treatment.
- Improved comfort - Because Invisalign doesn't use brackets, your mouth won't become pained or raw from rubbing brackets. The pleasant aligners from Invisalign are made of a smooth plastic material.
- No diet restrictions - Certain foods that can break or harm brackets must be avoided when wearing metal or clear braces. While eating, however, you just take off your aligner while using Invisalign. That implies that you can eat anything you choose. The possibilities are endless, from crisp apples to gooey gum!
- Easy oral hygiene - Food particles stuck in the brackets must be carefully removed with braces, and getting the floss under the wire can be challenging. The aligners from Invisalign save the day once more. When you're through brushing and flossing, take out your aligner and place it back in your mouth.
- No impact on your hobbies - Many musicians who wear braces discover that they must go through an adjustment period during which they essentially have to learn how to play their brass or wind instrument all over again. Athletes must also take extra precautions to safeguard their teeth and orthodontic equipment by donning costly, custom-made mouthguards. By using the removable aligners from Invisalign, you can avoid the hassle and continue engaging in your activities as usual.
How Does Invisalign Work?
A pair of aligners made specifically for your individual smile by Invisalign are created using a computerized 3D model of your teeth. During your consultation, Dr. Linn first meets with you to ascertain what has to be fixed. Using our 3D scanning technology, he makes a digital impression of your teeth during your free examination and consultation.
Dr. Linn then sends your digital scan and personalized treatment plan to the Invisalign lab, where extremely sophisticated computer technology is used to precisely calibrate a series of aligners for your particular smile. Each aligner reflects a particular stage of the teeth-moving process. You might have 10 or 30 different aligners, depending on the treatment strategy Dr. Linn creates with you.
Each aligner is worn for around two weeks, with breaks for eating, brushing, and flossing. Your teeth gradually shift toward their final alignment as you switch out each aligner for the subsequent one in the sequence. Dr. Linn will examine your progress and give you the subsequent set of aligners for your treatment during your biweekly visits to our office. Your teeth will progressively be repositioned and adjusted as you wear the nearly invisible aligners, giving you a beautiful smile you can be proud to display.
Does Invisalign Work for Everyone?
Treatment with Invisalign is not for everyone, but as a Platinum Invisalign Provider of Invisalign, Dr. Linn can determine if it's right for you. He has received specialized training and certification to assess your eligibility for Invisalign and provide a personalized treatment plan for your optimal outcome.
Schedule Your Appointment for Invisalign in Castle Rock, CO
To experience our 5-star-rated orthodontic care, schedule your Complimentary Smile More Consultation today by calling (303) 688-6011 to reach our Highlands Ranch or our Castle Pines, CO, offices. You may also use our convenient online form.
Your appointment includes the following:
- Discuss Your Goals
- Complete Exam
- Digital X-Rays & Photographs
- Custom Treatment Plan
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer all your questions about our advanced treatments and technology, our flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us!