Straighten Your Smile Discreetly With Revolutionary Technology
As a Platinum provider of Invisalign in Highlands Ranch and Castle Pines, CO, Dr. Linn has extensive expertise in creating healthy, beautiful smiles with the revolutionary technology of clear, removable aligners. Invisalign can be a great option for both teens and adults, and it provides a level of discretion that exceeds even clear braces.
Enjoy Easy & Comfortable Treatment With Invisalign
Invisalign treatment with Brandon Linn Orthodontics provides numerous benefits to make straightening your teeth as easy as smiling...
- True discretion - Invisalign provides the ultimate discretion for straightening teeth – even more than clear braces, which still require a visible metal wire. With Invisalign, no one needs to know you are undergoing treatment unless you choose to tell them.
- Improved comfort - Invisalign doesn't use brackets, which means the inside of your mouth won't get sore or raw from chafing brackets. Invisalign's smooth plastic aligners provide a comfortable experience throughout your treatment.
- No diet restrictions - With metal or clear braces, you must avoid certain foods that can damage or break the brackets. With Invisalign, however, you simply remove your aligner while you eat. That means you can sink your teeth into whatever you like. From crunchy apples to sticky gum – the sky's the limit!
- Easy oral hygiene - Braces require extra care to remove food particles that get caught in the brackets, and getting the floss under that wire can be tough. Once again, Invisalign's aligners come to the rescue. Remove your aligner to brush and floss as usual, and then pop it back into your mouth when you're done.
- No impact on your hobbies - With braces, many musicians find they need to undergo an adjustment period during which they essentially relearn how to play their brass or wind instrument. Athletes also need to take extra steps to protect their teeth and appliances by wearing pricey, custom-made mouthguards for braces. Invisalign's removable aligners let you skip the inconvenience and keep enjoying your hobbies as usual.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign uses a digital 3D model of your teeth to create a set of aligners custom-designed for your unique smile. First, Dr. Linn meets with you during your consultation to determine what needs to be corrected. During your free exam and consultation, he creates a digital impression of your teeth with our 3D scanning technology.
Next, Dr. Linn sends your digital scan and customized treatment plan to Invisalign's specialized lab, where they use highly advanced computer technology to finely calibrate a sequence of aligners for your unique smile. Each aligner represents a different point along the path that your teeth will move. Depending on the treatment plan Dr. Linn develops with you, you may receive as few as 10 or as many as 30 separate aligners.
You wear each aligner for about two weeks, taking it out to eat, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth gradually move into their final alignment. You will visit our office approximately once every six weeks so that Dr. Linn can check your progress and give you the next few aligners for your treatment. As you continue to wear the virtually invisible aligners, they gradually reposition and adjust your teeth into a radiant smile that you’ll be proud to show.
Is Invisalign for Everyone?
Not everyone is a good candidate for Invisalign, but Dr. Linn can determine if clear aligners are right for your orthodontic needs. As a Platinum Invisalign Provider, Dr. Linn has been specially trained and certified to evaluate your eligibility for Invisalign and develop a customized treatment plan for your best result.
Schedule Your Appointment for Invisalign in Highlands Ranch & Castle Pines, CO
To experience our 5-star-rated orthodontic care, schedule your Complimentary Smile More Consultation today by calling (303) 688-6011 to reach our Highlands Ranch or our Castle Pines, CO, offices. You may also use our convenient online form.
Your appointment includes the following:
- Discuss Your Goals
- Complete Exam
- Digital X-Rays & Photographs
- Custom Treatment Plan
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer all your questions about our advanced treatments and technology, our flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us!