At Brandon Linn Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in Highlands Ranch and Castle Pines, CO is looking forward to seeing you back in our offices starting on April 27!
We will also continue to offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through a virtual consultation in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our offices again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic offices, you will notice the following changes:
- We will be sending out a health questionnaire prior to all in-office appointments. Please fill this out prior to your appointment. If you have had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, tightness in your chest, or have been around anyone who has COVID-19 in the past two weeks, we will happily reschedule your in-office visit
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment to allow for our new check-in process
- When you arrive at the office, please call 303-688-9617 from your car to announce your arrival We will check you in and take your temperature
- Whenever possible, please send only the patient into the office. If the patient needs a parent present, please only one additional person should accompany the patient and both patient and parent should wear masks
- Only the patient will be allowed back into the clinic for the appointment
- Social Distancing measures apply to the reception area. Please bring your own mask just like you would at the grocery store
- We will reschedule replacing any unknown loose braces. Due to specific PPE requirements, we are only able to place braces during specific appointment types, so please call ahead if you have any loose braces
- After the appointment is finished, we will schedule the next visit on the phone, so please call 303-688-9617 from your parking space to schedule. Doing this right away ensures you will have the most options available
- We will have a lighter schedule on a daily basis for now
- When possible, we will conduct appointments virtually through our virtual appointment platform, SmileSnap
Our Orthodontist in Highlands Ranch & Castle Pines, CO Is Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 303-688-9617 with any questions or click here to schedule your appointment. You may also click here to schedule a virtual consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Brandon Linn Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 303-688-9617.