BL Ortho Family,
If you haven’t heard, both the Governor’s office and the Tri-County Health Department have made decisions which allow us to open our office! We will be following an interim schedule which will allow us to work with the new recommendations including social distancing whenever possible.
- We will be sending out a health questionnaire prior to all in office appointments. Please fill this out prior to your appointment. If you have had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, tightness in your chest, or have been around anyone who has COVID-19 in the past two weeks, we will happily reschedule your in office visit.
- Please come 5-10 minutes early for your appointment to allow for our new check in process.
- When you arrive to the office, please call 303-688-9617 from your car to announce your arrival. We will check you in and take your temperature. Whenever possible, please send only the patient into the office. If the patient needs a parent present, please only one additional person should accompany the patient and both patient and parent should wear masks.
- Only the patient will be allowed back into the clinic for the appointment
- Social Distancing measures apply to the reception area. Please bring your own mask just like you would at the grocery store.
- We will reschedule replacing any unknown loose braces. Due to specific PPE requirements, we are only able to place braces during specific appointment types, so please call ahead if there are any loose braces.
- After the appointment is finished, we will schedule the next visit on the phone, so please call 303-688-9617 from your parking space to schedule. Doing this right away ensures you will have the most options available.
- We will have a lighter schedule on a daily basis for now.
- When possible, we will conduct appointments virtually through our virtual appointment platform, SmileSnap.
Thank you for trusting us with your orthodontic care. The safety of our patients and team is our highest priority! We will all get through this together and we greatly appreciate your acceptance of these procedures in order for us to be able to provide the best care possible!
See you soon!
Dr. Linn and the BL Ortho Team